Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rand Paul Doesn't Know the Age of the Earth

Recently, when addressing the Christian Home Schooler’s Conference, Republican candidate for senate and MEDICAL DOCTOR Rand Paul passed when directly asked the age of the earth (it happens at about one minute twelve seconds into the video, I like to play a game where I see if I can hear the nation losing respect for him during the deafening silence).



Now, Rand Paul is a fair and honest man, he would never deny the people of Kentucky a piece of information that would help them to make an informed decision about the type of person they were electing. Given that, I am forced to conclude he actually doesn’t know the answer. This had me worried at first, if he was lacking this basic piece of science knowledge. . . WHAT ELSE MIGHT HE BE CONFUSED ABOUT!!! It’s a terrifying thought, but fortunately I think I have found the perfect tutors to take him by the hand and teach him about our world, the universe and all its wonders!



Screw it! Eric Idle for president in 2012!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA Great post! The Galaxy song reminds me of another from years ago... while not quite as "Scientifical" it mentions Mickey Rooney so I feel it gets at least a point or two.

    HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, we're all just specs about the size of Mickey Roony ~ Yakko Warner

    ReplyDelete